Interested in joining the Fultonex Realty family?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are eager to learn and excel in the Real Estate industry. We offer a wide range of opportunities with exciting possibilities. If you are interested in being considered, see all available positions below:
Real Estate Agent
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations.
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts.
- Organize and oversee open houses.
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process.
- Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate.
- Attend closing dates and provide support for client.
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events.
- Real estate license required.
- English/ Mandarin bilingual is a plus.
- Friendly personality with a genuine desire to help people find their dream homes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Answer calls, screen calls, transfer calls to the appropriate person, take accurate messages, and provide information to callers in a professional and polite manner.
- Provide front desk coverage. Meet, greet and direct visitors and customers.
- Maintain front desk area in neat and orderly manner.
- Provide friendly and professional customer service at all times.
- Provide general admin duties; such as, typing, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc.
- Registering clients, booking appointments and checking clients out.
- Opening and/or closing our location.
- Must have college degree, business major or related
- 2+ years of experience in a service environment with administrative duties. Real estate environment is preferred but not necessary.
- Friendly, warm, positive attitude with a genuine interest and care for people.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must be presentable and articulate.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a high-paced team environment.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color, etc., evolving when necessary.
- Maintain and enforce the company brand standards.
- Develop and execute original concepts for brand expanding initiatives, marketing campaigns, events, and brand collateral.
Experience in commercial real estate.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, web design, or related discipline.
2-3 years’ experience in graphic design field; experience in print design a plus.
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
Acquainted with the latest design trends and practices.
Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and work on multiple projects/tasks.